The BBF Reader’s Choice Awards is hosted by Sherri on the Shut Up and Read blog. You can vote on all of your favorite books from the BBF throughout the week. Be sure to vote for Hard As a Rock in the erotica category! You can vote on one book per genre. Happy reading!
Vote any day between now and July 25. Winners will be announced July 26. http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.com/2013/07/readers-choice-awards.html
And you can find all of the Blogger Book Fair books, freebies, events and more here!
I have been nominated for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award! I’d like to thank Dirk and Kam for this sweet nomination. They are the best! 🙂
The Very Inspirational Blogger Award
Display the award logo on your blog.
Link back to the person who nominated you.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
1. My first full-length story was a war between Barbie and GI Joe. I was in the 4th grade.
2. I was first published at 13. It was a poem called “The Dance.” Since then, I’ve been published online and off-line hundreds of times. You can read many of my works here.
3. I refused to do ghostwriting after a bad experience, but now am doing it quite often and love it. It pays well. I write full-time for a living now.
4. I homeschool the most awesome 7-year-old in the world. We’re not religious; it’s just the best way she learns and our family loves this lifestyle. We do tons of activities, field trips, two co-ops, you name it.
5. My husband and I have been married for 6 years today, but we have been together for 18 this June. I was 12 and he was 13 when we first became a couple and we’ve been together pretty much ever since. We even picked out our daughter’s name at that age! My parents also met when they were 12 and 13.
6. I’m a big fruity drink person. You put a wedge of fruit on it and I’ll probably drink it! I have a huge sweet tooth; I have some southern-style sweet tea next to me right now.
7. I taught in Spain for a semester and fell in love with the country and the Atlantic Ocean. I would love to go back someday.
Now I have to think of some pretty people to nominate. While I follow a lot of blogs–hundreds! What can I say, I’m addicted!–here are 15 blogs that I nominate for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award, below.
(Blog followers: Nobody actually votes. It’s a pay it forward type of award. Yup, we are just spreading the blogger love.)
My Fifteen Blogger Nominations:
1. Marteeka Karland
2. D. Renee Bagby
3. Ayla Ruse
4. Megan Slayer
5. Zenobia Renquist
6. Cheryl Dragon
7. Shelby Morgan
8. Wendi Zwaduk
9. Cynthia Sax
10. Mychael Black
11. Kate Hill
12. Julia Talbot
13. Anne Kane
14. Stephanie Burke
15. Changeling Press Blog